Independent Non-Executive Director and Remuneration Committee Chairperson
Appointed: 11 February 2016
Dudu has over twenty years’ solid business management experience across a broad range of areas including corporate finance, business process re-engineering, organisational design, corporate strategy development, business planning, change management and programme and project management.
She was previously a Partner at Ernst & Young, Director in the Corporate Finance Division of Andisa Capital, General Manager at ABSA Retail Bank, Group Executive at Transnet and Product Manager at Telkom.
Dudu founded Change EQ, a Corporate Advisory firm in 2006.
Dudu Hlatshwayo obtained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) from the University of Cape Town, 1986
- An MBA from the University of South Africa, 2000 with a Major in Advanced Corporate Finance.
- A Senior Executive Leadership Development Programme from Wits/Harvard Business School, 2001
- A Diploma in Marketing from the Executive Education 1997
- Certificate in Product Strategy and Brand Management from the Graduate School of Business Administration, Wits, 1997
- Diploma for successful participation in the Owner Value Program provided by BTS, 1998
- Was admitted as a Member of the Institute of Business Advisors of Southern Africa, 2009.
Browse Leadership Team Profiles
Browse Non Executive Directors’ Profiles